Tuesday, January 13, 2009

~THETAHEALING~


Imagine being healed of your long time mental, emotional or physical illness instantaneously….


Conscious and unconscious thoughts are the very fibers that create and make up our lives. Long held issues, fears and worries are all contributing factors that create dis-ease within us on all levels. Whether it’s emotional or mental issues that hold us back from our highest potential or, physical illness that create pain and suffering, these are all a result of the detrimental beliefs that are seeded deep with in us. Identifying, changing and eliminating these beliefs allow us to free our energy and create the healings that allow us to live happier and healthier lives.


ThetaHealing, founded by Vianna Stibal in 1995 is a simple technique that has been proven to contribute to immediate healing of not only emotional and mental but actual physical dis-ease of our bodies. This process proved itself to be valid when Vianna witnessed her own healing from a very advanced cancer that was on it’s way to destroying her right femur. By sharing and teaching this technique worldwide, it’s now available to anyone and everyone.


Acute pain, obesity, depression, hearing issues and chronic headaches are just a very few illnesses that I myself have been a witness to healing with Theta. I have just been amazed at just how very simple and fast this technique is. If I hadn’t witnessed this with my own eyes and in my own life, I would never believe it.


I’m excited to announce that I am now a Certified Practitioner of ThetaHealing. And, for a short time I’m offering sessions of Theta at a reduced cost. Healing doesn’t have to cost thousands of dollars. This technique is available to everyone at the low introductory rate of $60 per session (1-hour session). All sessions that are booked with me from now until January 31, 2009 will be honored at this reduced rate. This is $25 below the normal charge of $85.00. Book your session now and all sessions regarding the particular illness will be at $60 per session.


This healing technique was recently highlighted by FOX News. I’ve attached a link below so that you can see the report done on this healing modality.


Contact me today for more details on ThetaHealing. You owe it to yourself to have a life free of pain and suffering. Allow myself and ThetaHealing to help you achieve a happy, healthier life.


THETAHealing Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utE9bCnMWJs

THETAHealing Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EibwlNQKiU


Love, Peace and Serenity,
KathyAka BrigitWhispers

No comments: